If your company produces parts that require attention to detail, Certified Heat Treating Inc. is your partner in innovative problem solving. We succeed where our competitors fail. Whether your problems are unacceptable distortion, hardness uniformity, case depth, or all of the above, Certified has the experience and facilities to get the job done right, on time, and on budget.
A Full Range of Heat Treating Services
- Vacuum Heat Treating
- Atmosphere Heat Treating
- Oil Hardening
- Stress Relieving
- Shrink Fit
- Black Oxide
- Metallurgical Lab
Heat Treating Experience & Expertise
- The Miami Valley Region's heat treating expert
- Extensive process and material knowledge
- Equipped to meet all heat treating challenges
- Unsurpassed customer care
- Small to medium production runs
Heat Treating Capabilities
- Tool & Die Steels: A-2, D-2, S-7, H.S.S., H-13, CPM, DC53, etc...
- Alloy Steels: 4140, 4340, O-1, 52100, L-6, etc...
- Stainless Steels: 400 series, 300 series, etc...
- Low Carbon Steels: 8620, 10L14, 1018, CRS, HRS, etc...